Monday 15 August 2011

Hello everyone, i'm Robin. This is my first time that I ever create a blog. In the beginning, I thought it was hard to create it because I'd no experience in creating blogs before. It was actually easy and fun indeed to make a blog. Finally, I managed to create it with Meng Chong's help. Hooray!!! This blog is about Advanced Functions.
Hope you guys have fun learning Advanced Functions as our teacher is Ms Foo. She's a very nice and caring teacher.
Besides that, she also likes to give a lot of homework to us because "practice makes perfect". She always makes things easier for us to remember especially the math concepts. Sometimes, her teaching is so funny until we laugh because she wants to make the class interesting and alive. That's why we all like her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment